Voodoo Queens and Voodoo doctors are known as Voodoo Witches. They perform Hoodoo, Black Magic, Voodoo and Gris Gris.
- You can conjure spirits to aid you in battle. The longer/more spirits are called, the more mana is drained.
- You can curse an object with Bad Juju, usually a statue. Whoever touches the cursed object first, will be subject to Bad Juju. This will result in bad luck for them until they are cured by a Hoodoo/Voodoo Practitioner.
Once a Day
- You can create a Hex Bag. This is a bag filled with herbs, bones of a black cat, and charred bones of newborn babies. The Hex Bag can be placed into an enemy's room or person, and will subsequently injure them. The only way to destroy a Hex Bag is by burning it.
- You can us…
So, Enchantresses. They're very rare- born only to an Enchantress and a Sorcerer. They're exclusively female, and have the following powers:
- You can faze a person under a seduction spell, making them blind to your attacks and infatuated with you. The longer this is used, the more mana it takes.
- You can enchant weaponry to be stronger and more powerful for you, however the stronger it is enchanted, the more mana is used up.
- You can create a shielding sphere around you made of light. However, the bigger the shield, and the longer you hold it for, the more mana it takes.
Once a day
- Once a day, Enchantresses can enchant their own body (or another persons body) to become armour-like, and resistant (not completely invin…